domingo, 3 de julio de 2011

Braveheart

Braveheart is a 1995 epic historical drama film directed by and starring Mel Gibson. The film was written for the screen and then novelized by Randall Wallace. Gibson portrays Sir William Wallace, a 13th century Scottish knight who gained recognition when he came to the forefront of the First War of Scottish Independence by opposing King Edward I of England, also known as "Longshanks" (Patrick McGoohan).
The film won five Academy Awards at the 68th Academy Awards, including the Academy Award for Best Picture and Best Director, and was nominated for an additional five.

5 comentarios:

  1. I don´t believe these are the best movies
    because the best movie is the good father

    Alvaro Peña Roncallo

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I enjoys going to the cinema

    Alvaro Peña Roncallo

    ResponderEliminar
  3. what? I don´t understand Alvaro. mean that the godfather can not be? why? I think that no must in the top, but I feel that at least. what do you think?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. this movie is one of the best to me, even though I think the description that you gave to the movie is very short
    (Diana Vasquez)

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this is one of my best movies, has a magnificent history
    (Alejandro Puerta)

    ResponderEliminar